Survey of overall architecture and elemental technologies
Mitsubishi Research Institute, Inc.
(1) Overall architecture study sessions
Study sessions will be held to design the overall architecture for Maturity Levels 2 to 4 of the Maturity Level Framework.
* See https://www.nedo.go.jp/content/100944265.pdf for definitions of Maturity Levels.
(2) Survey of elemental technologies
Discussions on the Fundamental Technology Roadmap will be held to study the latest trends and resolve issues for each elemental technology.
(3) Project Steering Committee
Output from the overall architecture study sessions and elemental technology research efforts will be reflected in the ReAMo Project and Project Steering Committee meetings will be held to efficiently and effectively steer the overall ReAMo Project.
Mid-term goals (FY2024)
- Design of overall architecture (Maturity Level 2 to 3) focused on commercial operation at Osaka, Kansai Expo 2025, and expansion of operations thereafter
- Establishment of technical strategy focused on period from late 2020s to 2030.
Final goals (FY2026)
- Design of overall architecture (Maturity Level 4) focused on widespread and expanded use of automated/autonomous high-density flight service in diverse low-altitude airspaces.
- Establishment of technical strategy focused on 2030s and beyond